Top Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with many years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
We are looking for an Accounting specialist with either German, English or French for one of our clients – a leading Finance Services company.
- Perform balance sheet reconciliations
- Performing systematized filling of operational and accounting documents;
- Complete period end activities as per client’s requirements (such as computations, posting of deferrals and accruals, etc.)
- Liaise with both accounts payable and receivable functions whenever necessary (incl. Intercompany)
- Execute revenue, costs analysis, and reporting
- Preparing and submitting tax reports, incl. VAT, ECSL, Intrastat, payroll taxes
- Fixed assets and inventory accounting activities
- Daily and monthly MS Excel reports.
- Accounting experience, preferably in an international environment
- A decent level in either German, English or French (between B1-C1)
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Insurance (ACCA or CFA degree would be a strong advantage)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Working experience with SAP will be an advantage
- Detail oriented with a professional attitude
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Standard working time from Monday to Friday: 09 – 18
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Training programs and certifications offered by the company
- Voluntary Medical plan and life insurance
- Transportation allowance
- Life insurance
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Team buildings & events
- Holiday pay.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.