Our client is a publicly traded company on NASDAQ, providing an online trading platform for financial services offered to different customers worldwide. This is excellent opportunity for you to grow and develop in digital marketing field and to work with other professionals across the globe.
• Work closely with publishers and media buyers to resolve any issues related to digital campaigns traffic
• Ensure proper tracking visibility by monitoring conversation
• Preparation of weekly and monthly performance reports
• Work closely with media buying team to ensure campaign compliance, deadlines and standards are met
• Analyze campaign and/ or creative performance, propose optimization strategies inclusive of ad rotation specs, frequency caps and day- parting
• Set up display campaign in Google Campaign Manager, traffic html tags and QA publisher tag implementation
Skills and knowledge:
• Fluency in English – both written and spoken is a must
• Experience in ad trafficking will be huge advantage
• Knowledge and experience with Atlas, DFA or DFP is desirable
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Hands-on experience with Excel – working with large sets of data
• Ability to adapt quickly and work with minimum supervision
• Excellent remuneration package
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
• Opportunity to grow within the company
• Training programs offered by the company
• Open and transparent communication
• Social incentives package
Keywords: Digital/Дигитален/English/Английски/Advertising/ Media
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.