Top Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
We are looking for an experienced API support engineer who will assist in managing a developer support community and 3rd party system integration.
- Implementation of sample code in various languages like Java, C++, C#, Python, Node.js
- Answer technical API questions from the client side
- Implementation of automatic testing platforms
- Unit testing
- Retrieve different reports and report generation via FTP
- Write technical documents
- Maintenance of Github resources
Skills and requirements:
- Bachelor in Computer Science or related
- 1+ years’ experience with Java or C++/C#
- 2-4 years’ experience with REST API`s in Node.js or Python
- Solid understanding of OOP
- Code versioning and Git
- Swagger, Github, FIX protocol or HTML5 knowledge is a plus
- Microsoft one note/excel is mandatory
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Detail- orientated
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skill
- High level of English – both verbal and written
- Excellent remuneration package
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Training programs offered by the company
- Holiday & late shift pay
- Voluntary Medical plan and life insurance
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week; Monday – Friday
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Top Skills Recruitment Ltd. has a license for recruitment services for Bulgaria issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued by the Commission for the protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017.