Top Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with many years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
Our client is a publicly traded company on NASDAQ, providing an online trading platform for financial services offered to different customers worldwide.
• Monitoring functions such as testing of policies, procedures, and processes related to the business and product offering of the company
• Routine monitoring tasks to ascertain the strength of the firm’s internal controls and ensure adherence to FCA, ASIC and MiFID laws and regulations
• Effectively applying industry audit standards and practices in day-to-day activities
• Document the results of the monitoring program, provide analysis, and/or resolution on compliance-related concerns/findings
• Experience from a legal or auditing background is preferable
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
• Regulatory knowledge is considered an advantage
• Self-starter and able to work with other departments and build smooth working relationships
• Team player and able to prioritize in a fast moving, constantly changing environment
• Strong research skills; analytical and problem-solving skills; and attention to detail
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Very good English language skills
• Excellent remuneration package
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
• Opportunity to grow within the company
• Training programs offered by the company
• Open and transparent communication
• Social incentives package
Keywords: Compliance Auditor/ Compliance Monitoring/ Regulatory Compliance/ Internal Compliance Auditor
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Top Skills Recruitment Ltd. has a license for recruitment services for Bulgaria issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued by the Commission for the protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017.