Top Skills Recruitment team consists of young & positive professionals speaking different foreign languages. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
For one of our clients, we are looking for a Data Analyst with strong technical skills. The Analyst will have the responsibility of performing data analysis, provide and communicate insights to various departments, including risk, sales, accounting, compliance, dealing, and operations, develop and implement database and data collection systems, design and deploy reports and dashboards that support evaluation of financial performance and drive business decisions.
– Perform deep dive analysis using SQL, R/Python and Excel on customer activity and behaviors, revenue, market risk, clustering analysis etc.
– Using SQL, R/Python you will be involved in developing models helping different facets of the business utilize customer revenue data.
– Help improve and maintain databases that are utilized for data analysis and reporting
Assist on and own ad-hoc requests for internal departments, management, and external parties
– At least 1 year of experience in a relevant role
– Have written complex SQL queries (T-SQL and Microsoft SQL Server preferred)
– Experience working in R and/or Python
– Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables, lookups and writing VBA Macros.
– Data driven with the desire to learn and develop new skills/analytics techniques
– Demonstrated experience using statistical, analytical, and visualization skills to generate insights
– Proficiency in ETL processes (SSIS experience preferred) and relational databases
– Competitive remuneration package
– Standard working time from Monday to Friday
– A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
– Opportunity to grow within the company
– Training programs offered by the company
– Holiday pay
– Team buildings & events
– Voluntary Medical plan and life insurance
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.