As a Marine Electrician, you will be the ambassador of our clients for different projects around the Netherlands. This means that you will have to deliver quality work at all of our client’s projects.
You’ll work in an environment many of us can only dream of. The luxurious yachts and sailboats vary in length from 75 to 150 meters and are built for the richest on earth. On these yachts, you’ll work independently or in a team to manufacture the most beautiful boats. You are responsible to achieve the perfect result for world-renowned clients.
About the job:
- Installing machines or motors in the engine room
- Installing low-voltage installations in the integrated bridge system or in accommodation systems
- Constructing cabling
- Reading technical drawings
- Assisting with the commissioning and testing of on-board installations
What we need from you:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics (EMBI, TBI, OMEI or equivalent)
- Experience with the luxury yacht-building sector is preferred
- Experience with installing machines and motors, or experience with installing camera-, fire alarm-, and security systems
- Working in an extremely accurate and precise manner
If you don’t meet all the above requirements but are interested in this job, please contact us to discuss the possibilities.
Because our client has built long-term partnerships with clients in the Netherlands and various other countries, we can match your skills and qualifications to the right project. Whether you’re looking for opportunities at an oil- or gas plant, or in the food industry, we will work to find you the right match.
We’ll also help you with strategic career planning: do you see yourself working as an industrial engineer or marine engineer after working in, for example, the utilities industry for several years? We’ll connect you to future opportunities that reflect your career goals. We offer competitive wages and make you feel at home from your first day onward.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English. Apply here or send us an email to email@example.com
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
License for recruitment services for abroad issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: № 2477 / 12.03.2018. License for administration and protection of personal data issued by the Commission for the protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017