As an industrial electronics technician, you will be the ambassador of our clients for different projects around the Netherlands. This means that you will have to deliver quality work at all of our client’s projects.
You’ll work independently or in a team on projects in the process industry; oil & gas, (petro) chemistry and food industry, as well as the infrastructure technology (medium and high-voltage ranges).
About the job:
- Using technical drawings to independently connect motors, machines and panels
- Using technical drawings to independently wire motors, machines and panels
- Revising or building panels
- Having knowledge of measuring- and control technology and automation systems
- Assisting with the commissioning and start-up of systems
- Assisting with testing instrument loop diagrams and circuit testing
What we need from you:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics (EMBI, TBI, OMEI or equivalent)
- Experience in the process industry
- Knowledge of mechanics, pneumatic and hydraulic engineering
If you don’t meet all the above requirements but are interested in this job, please contact us to discuss the possibilities.
Because our client has built long-term partnerships with clients in the Netherlands and various other countries, we can match your skills and qualifications to the right project. Whether you’re looking for opportunities at an oil- or gas plant, or in the food industry, we will work to find you the right match.
We’ll also help you with strategic career planning: do you see yourself working as an industrial engineer or marine engineer after working in, for example, the utilities industry for several years? We’ll connect you to future opportunities that reflect your career goals. We offer competitive wages and make you feel at home from your first day onward.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English. Apply here or send us an email to email@example.com
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
License for recruitment services for abroad issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: № 2477 / 12.03.2018. License for administration and protection of personal data issued by the Commission for the protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017