Top Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with many years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
Our client is a publicly traded company on NASDAQ, providing an online trading platform for financial services offered to different customers worldwide.
We are looking for a driven and motivated individual to join the Central Compliance team of our client in Sofia.
You will be focusing primarily on the Regulatory Audits and General Compliance Inquiries functions within the team. You will also be overseeing and coordinating regulatory audits and requests for information from European and overseas regulators.
• Develop and maintain internal compliance procedures
• Develop and maintain the required knowledge and experience to perform tasks related to FCA rules and requirements
• Research and respond to internal and external inquiries and escalations
• Provide regulatory reports on an on-going basis as required by regulators
• Assist with general responsibilities and designated tasks of the Central Compliance team
• Support the overall Central Compliance function, including special projects, as assigned
• Stay abreast of the regulatory environment and expectations
• Audit (non-financial)/Project Management or relevant Compliance Experience
• Detailed knowledge of FCA Rules and other relevant financial legislation is preferred
• Highly developed written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
• Fluency in English
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple tasks and
• Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday
• Excellent remuneration package
• A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
• Opportunity to grow within the company
• Training programs offered by the company
• Open and transparent communication
• Social incentives package
Keywords: Compliance/ Audit/ Regulatory Auditing/ General Compliance
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Top Skills Recruitment Ltd. has a license for recruitment services for Bulgaria issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued by the Commission for the protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017.