Our client is a leading provider of online foreign exchange (forex) trading platform, CFD trading, spread betting and other related services offered to retail and institutional customers worldwide. It is a publicly traded company on NASDAQ.
The office in Sofia currently employs around 100 people in the following departments: General and Institutional Operations, Compliance, Risk Management, Accounting, IT and Product Development.
We are seeking a career-minded, motivated and dynamic individual with a background in the field of finance for the position of Operations Associate with German.
- Processing and activating new currency trading accounts
- Reviewing client applications and supporting documentation
- Back office operations: Processing account maintenance requests and transactions (withdrawals, transfers, deposits)
- Posting deposits (credit cards, wires, online checks, bank checks)
- Customer service and correspondence (primarily via email)
- Translating documents, templates and communicating with French and English speaking clients
- Projects and miscellaneous assignments
- German – fluent level (written and verbal)
- Fluency in English – (written and verbal)
- Computer proficiency – Must have knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office, and the Internet. Working with proprietary software is a plus !!!
- Prior operational/back office experience or customer service is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Detail-oriented with a high level of organizational skills
- Able to multi-task and meet daily benchmarks/ deadlines in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision
- Able to maintain confidentiality
- Determine priorities and follow up in a timely fashion
Our client offers a well-paid job in one of the most dynamic sectors; an opportunity to join in a team of true professionals and to develop in an international environment.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
Hours: Full time: 40 hours/week – Monday to Friday; 9am-6pm
Interested? Please apply now by sending your CV in English.
Don’t forget to mention the job title and we’ll get back to you!
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.