Top Skills Recruitment is a recruitment agency established by professionals with many years of experience in Business Process & IT Outsourcing. Our higher aim is to find and bring out the best in our candidates so they can land their desired job and at the same time deliver high standard services to our clients. We assist people in their quest for the right career opportunity.
This exciting position is for a knowledgeable Robotic Process Automation developer, looking to garner great experience working in a fast-paced financial services firm. The position provides the opportunity to work with members of the team across the world, providing experience in both business communication, as well as software development in an exciting new field.
- Design, develop, and test solutions to automate processes, activities, and tasks through UiPath.
- Build and maintain sets of automation for multiple projects and clients.
- Develop automation workflows with UiPath Studio in an Agile development cycle.
- Plan and participate in the deployment of UiPath platform components, including bots, orchestrators, development tools, and systems integrations, to meet enterprise requirements for security, scalability, and performance.
- Develop and assure documentation (Process Design Documents, Technical Design documents) according to company standards, best practices, and standard operating procedure.
- Graduate in Computer Science
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in object-oriented programming (.NET, C# required; Java preferred).
- Must have experience in Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Must have excellent written and communication skills, in addition to being process minded.
- Previous experience working with Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan is a plus.
Hours: Full time, 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 10am-7pm (Global Coverage – Flexibility Is Required)
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Top Skills Recruitment Ltd. has a license for recruitment services for Bulgaria issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: № 2399 / 15.11.2017.
License for administration and protection of personal data issued by the Commission for the protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017.