As a Supervisor Electronics Technician, you will be the ambassador of our clients for different projects around the Netherlands. This means that you will have to deliver quality work at all of our client’s projects.
You’ll work in a team on (international) projects in the process industry: oil & gas, (petro) chemistry and food industry, as well as the infrastructure technology (medium and high-voltage ranges).
About the job:
- Supervising, directing and instructing
- Acting as first point of contact for clients, subcontractors and other project leaders
- Ensuring that a project is completed on the agreed deadline
- Working independently and in a team on projects with very different scopes
- Being responsible for the final result of the project
- Building complete installations based on technical drawings
- Assembling industrial sites
- Independently install motors and machines
- Independently install test instruments (such as flow meters, frequency inverters, PLC’s and valves)
- Monitoring compliance with statutory and regulations for safety, the environment and general well-being
What we need from you:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronics (EMBI, TBI, OMEI or equivalent)
- Experience in the process industry
- Knowledge of PLC’s
- Knowledge of mechanics, pneumatic and hydraulic engineering
- Proactive in your approach to your work
- Proficiency in the Dutch and English language
- Willingness to work nights and/or weekends
- At least 3 years of experience as supervisor
- You have analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills, strong communication skills
- You are quality-focused and cope well with stress
- Possesses VCA-VOL
- English level – C1
If you don’t meet all the above requirements but are interested in this job, please contact us to discuss the possibilities.
Because our client has built long-term partnerships with clients in the Netherlands and various other countries, we can match your skills and qualifications to the right project. Whether you’re looking for opportunities at an oil- or gas plant, or in the food industry, we will work to find you the right match.
We’ll also help you with strategic career planning: do you see yourself working as an industrial engineer or marine engineer after working in, for example, the utilities industry for several years? We’ll connect you to future opportunities that reflect your career goals. We offer competitive wages and make you feel at home from your first day onward.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English. Apply here or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
License for recruitment services for abroad issued by the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: № 2477 / 12.03.2018. License for administration and protection of personal data issued by the Commission for the protection of personal data: № 432025 / 23.10.2017